1 UNITS Red onion
1 UNITS Red bell pepper
5 UNITS Garlic cloves
2 Tbsp Soy sauce
1 Tsp Curry paste
Quantity.. UNITS Olive oil
Quantity.. UNITS Salt
Quantity.. UNITS Pepper
Quantity.. UNITS Cilantro
1. Chop chicken into small pieces. Put chicken into bowl and marinate in soy sauce, curry paste, salt, and pepper (add to taste, about 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon curry paste, and half teaspoons of salt and pepper).
2. Dice onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
3. Pour olive oil into pan. On medium heat, cook chicken until cooked through. Set aside in a bowl.
4. Put onion, bell pepper, and garlic in pan. Raise heat to medium-high and fry. Add tablespoons of water at a time to deglaze if needed.
5. When veggies are cooked, add chicken back into pan and cook for a few minutes.
6. Place in dish, garnish with chopped cilantro, and serve over rice.
* Note: I used organic chicken breasts, San-J brand Organic Tamari (gluten-free soy sauce), and Patak brand mild curry paste (gluten-free).